A well-presented three bedroom mid terrace house situated on the popular Bovis development on the outskirts of Moreton-in-Marsh.

Built in 2019 this two storey house briefly comprises: entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, sitting room, kitchen/dining room with integrated oven and gas hob.

On the first floor the accommodation comprises: two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and a family bathroom.

Externally there is a parking for two cars and an enclosed rear garden with a studio/cabin with power, ideal for an office.


Agents Note: The property is currently a shared ownership with the current owner in possession of a 40% share, with Bromford owning the remaining 60% share. The owner has been given permission from Bromford to sell the property as 100% ownership.

Tenure: Upon purchase of the 100% ownership share, the house will be Freehold.  

Moreton in Marsh is a north Cotswold town offering a broad range of local amenities, with library, post office, primary school, North Cotswold Hospital, sports facilities and swimming pool open to the public at the renowned Fire College. There are various pubs, hotels, Aldi, CO OP, a Tesco Express and many independent shops. Moreton in Marsh is also host of the largest street market in the Cotswolds which runs every Tuesday, is a stones throw away from Batsford Arboretum and Gardens and the Cotswold Falconry Centre, with the award winning Daylesford Organic Farm and Stores just around the corner.   Moreton In Marsh also has its train station, with a direct line running regularly between Worcester and London Paddington.


  • Mid Terrace
  • Popular Development
  • Kitchen-Dining Room
  • Integrated Oven and Hob
  • Sitting Room
  • Downstairs Cloakroom
  • Studio with Light and Power
  • Enclosed Rear Garden
  • Parking for Two Cars
Floorplan for Valetta Way, Moreton-In-Marsh, GL56
EPC Graph for Valetta Way, Moreton-In-Marsh, GL56
Similar Properties

Get an instant online valuation

Find out how much your property is worth